#teamDANIMA offers all of our clients innovative and creative designs from traditional print assets, such as business cards, logo, banners, etc. to digital marketing assets, including web sites, social media, banner ads and more. The DANIMA creative team will help your business stay one step ahead of your competition!
The look and feel of your site and the system capabilities have changed 10 fold in the last decade and because of this, the DANIMA team continues to research, learn and develop new and cutting edge ideas to improve the products we produce and, in turn, help take your business to the next level!
#teamDANIMA has been providing our clients with quality customer service since 1998. @ DANIMA we strive to produce quality products that help you market and run your business easily and efficiently. As well, we offer quality technical support for all of our products and services for all of our client!
our latest work
let's work together
Are you looking for a website, web system, logo. brochure, SEO, Social Media Management or an E-store?
DANIMA can definately help! Take a moment and fill out the request form and we will send you an estimate on you project.
- Tips from 13 Experts on How to Use Hashtags on Facebook Whatever you do, don't just slap up a few hashtags that you think are keywords people might search for. And know that more than 1 or 2 hashtags in a Facebook post may to more harm than good
Are you ...
- CognitiveSEO HEY DANIMA SEO CLIENTS
Lots of changes to rankings and SEO...rest assured, we're on top of it!!
🔥 Google Penguin 4.0 Goes Real-Time!
👉 Massive Google Fluctuations
Penguin 4.0 🐧🐧🐧🐧 is here!!!
DANIMA Technologies Inc. shared CognitiveSEO's post.
- How Any Small Business Can Compete with the Big Boys Using SEO and Social Media If you were at the #ArchangelSummit this week in Toronto, you'll appreciate this article from Neil Patel about how any small business can use SEO & social media to embrace its own brand identity. As Neil points out, this fits ...
- Longer Tweets Are Here: All You Need to Know About Twitter's 140... Previously, having a conversation with two or more participants could become a little difficult as usernames could take up anywhere from 5-20+ characters, leaving little room to get your thoughts across
Twitter has updated its 140 character limit. Here's everything ...
- Timeline Photos Looks like you're having fun Dave!
- CF Snowbirds / Snowbirds des FC #Snowbirds360 Flight over Niagara Falls
Niagara Falls like you’ve never seen them before!
Les chutes du Niagara comme vous ne les avez jamais vues!
DANIMA Technologies Inc. shared CF Snowbirds / Snowbirds des FC's video.
DANIMA Technologies Inc.
The Doctors and staff of ...
- Fallon This isn't your typical cat video. Take a look at the story behind "Cat Herders" and see how they broke the rules of B2B advertising.
Terry O'Reilly - Under the Influence - Fallon #B2Bmarketing
It's #AdvertisingWeek AND #TBT. As ...
- Château Laurier owners looking to expand and revamp iconic building Reminds me of back in the 90s when you'd surf the 'net and photos would take forever to download
The company that owns the Fairmont Château Laurier has announced plans for an addition to the historic downtown hotel. The Capital ...
- 11 Fonts That Designers Love To Hate Steer clear of typefaces that are ugly, outdated or overused
Every design project is unique and requires a typeface that matches the visual aesthetics and compliments the content.
- Photos from DANIMA Technologies Inc.'s post Thanks to Mom and Dad for giving DANIMA the Espresso machine they won...now I'm expecting increased productivity from our Social Media guru, Ginger :)
DANIMA Technologies Inc. added 2 new photos.
- How can I make $10,000 for each of the next six months? Just because it is simple, doesn't mean it is easy...
The plan is to "make $350 per day, every day," so in 30 days you will make $10,000.
- YTV Bill Gates & PJ Phil 1996 Bill Gates explains the internet to kids in Southern Ontario in 1996
#TBT via Retrontario YTV
Gates dropping computer science on the kids, hosted by PJ Phil with some PJ Paul cameo action.
- Pricing: The Most Important Single Factor In Business Success "When we’re unsure of ourselves, or if we “feel guilty” about setting prices and asking to get paid, this infects our pricing. It creates a feedback loop which puts downward pressure on our prices and, if left unchecked, ultimately reinforces ...
- 5 Examples of Brands that Have Truly Mastered Social Media The lesson here? The more time and effort you put into social media, the more you will get out of it
Here are five brands that have truly mastered their use of social platforms, generating significant exposure and reach ...
- The Little-Known Keyboard Shortcut for Emojis on Mac and Windows How do you use emojis in your marketing?
Learn how the desktop pros quickly add emoji to their messages from Mac and Windows with this little-known shortcut. Plus, tips on when/where to use it!
- Three things freelancers need before you start selling (the rest is unimportant) Everything else is make-work, and should be avoided until you need it
Learn how successful freelancers laser-target what's most important when selling.
- Quilted Northern More genius marketing for you
#smallbatch #organic #locallysourced
Introducing Quilted Northern® Rustic Weave. Artisanal toilet paper inspired by a simpler time.
DANIMA Technologies Inc. shared Quilted Northern's video.
- What the Million Most-Shared Links on Social Media Have In Common There are three major takeaways from the results of this study:
• People share on Facebook more than ever
• When Facebook’s algorithm changes, you need to adapt
• Your tone can influence whether or not you get shares
- Top 35 Blogging Ideas That Are Guaranteed to Be Popular Wondering what to write about in your blog? Take a look at a few of these and see how they can be adapted to your niche
Blogging with a purpose increases market share, consumer engagement, revenue growth, and ROI. Of ...
- NowThis Gracious in victory
This is an example of true sportsmanship
DANIMA Technologies Inc. shared NowThis's video.
- 9 Lessons Successful Entrepreneurs Wish They Heard Sooner “Nothing is as important as passion. No matter what you want to do with your life, be passionate.” —Jon Bon Jovi
No. 1: Color outside the lines.
- Social Media Examiner Taking another page from the Snapchat playbook, Facebook is bringing more vertical video to mobile.
DANIMA Technologies Inc. shared Social Media Examiner's post.
- This Alberta Man Went From No Customers To 500 Thanks To A Facebook Post John McMillan of Whitbie's Fish & Chips told Global News it had always been his dream to open a fish and chips restaurant and now, thanks to Ross’s post, hundreds of people are now enjoying that dream
"I have a ...
- Wynne headed to Niagara Friday Reciprocating engines, diesel engine components and other equipment will be manufactured at the near 42,000-square-metre facility. It will be the largest industrial building in Welland.
Premier Kathleen Wynne will be in Niagara Friday for a groundbreaking at the site of ...
- 109 Ways to Make Your Business Irresistible to the Media Love this actionable article on getting press for your business.
As one commenter pointed out, "...People in the media are overworked and underpaid. The more you can do to support them the better. They rarely find you. You need to ...
- B.C. couple sell 1930s pub after buying it 13 years ago on fortune cookie advice Was it a fortune cookie?
Tell us what inspired you start YOUR business
After 13 years of being "the only pub in town" the Falkland Pub is looking for a new owner to take the helm of the saloon-style ...