#teamDANIMA offers all of our clients innovative and creative designs from traditional print assets, such as business cards, logo, banners, etc. to digital marketing assets, including web sites, social media, banner ads and more. The DANIMA creative team will help your business stay one step ahead of your competition!
The look and feel of your site and the system capabilities have changed 10 fold in the last decade and because of this, the DANIMA team continues to research, learn and develop new and cutting edge ideas to improve the products we produce and, in turn, help take your business to the next level!
#teamDANIMA has been providing our clients with quality customer service since 1998. @ DANIMA we strive to produce quality products that help you market and run your business easily and efficiently. As well, we offer quality technical support for all of our products and services for all of our client!
our latest work
let's work together
Are you looking for a website, web system, logo. brochure, SEO, Social Media Management or an E-store?
DANIMA can definately help! Take a moment and fill out the request form and we will send you an estimate on you project.
- Wynne headed to Niagara Friday Reciprocating engines, diesel engine components and other equipment will be manufactured at the near 42,000-square-metre facility. It will be the largest industrial building in Welland.
Premier Kathleen Wynne will be in Niagara Friday for a groundbreaking at the site of ...
- 109 Ways to Make Your Business Irresistible to the Media Love this actionable article on getting press for your business.
As one commenter pointed out, "...People in the media are overworked and underpaid. The more you can do to support them the better. They rarely find you. You need to ...
- B.C. couple sell 1930s pub after buying it 13 years ago on fortune cookie advice Was it a fortune cookie?
Tell us what inspired you start YOUR business
After 13 years of being "the only pub in town" the Falkland Pub is looking for a new owner to take the helm of the saloon-style ...
- Timeline Photos You never know where you'll find a fellow "DANIMAL".
Look really close...seems Canadian wrestler, Danielle Lappage , is a DANIMAL too :) (thanks Brian Stu McCracken)
- Guidelines for Periodically Updating Your Content Thinking about updating the existing content on your website?
Here are some tips for getting it right
Businesses should more frequently revisit old articles to revise them with updated information for readers & Google alike, here's what to keep in ...
- Teleprogreso Mi canal "Every champion was once a contender that refused to give up."
Tienes que ver al bebé que ha robado el corazón de todos entrenando como Rocky Balboa.
DANIMA Technologies Inc. shared Teleprogreso Mi canal's video.
- Souvenir City Headquarters in Niagara Falls Canada Brand new on-line store and mobile friendly site for our long-time friends at Souvenir City Headquarters in Niagara Falls! With more and more people viewing their site on mobile devices Rebeka and her team at Souvenir City knew it was ...
- YourTango Current mood.
DANIMA Technologies Inc. shared YourTango's video.
- Epicstream.com Something to think about before we head into our Monday Morning Meeting
DANIMA Technologies Inc. shared Epicstream.com's photo.
- Timeline Photos DANIMA Technologies Inc. added a new photo.
- Why All Your Marketing Should Be Experiential Marketing "Experiential marketing isn’t a tactic you move toward. It’s a mentality that needs to take over everything your brand does, says, and creates."
Brands "moving toward" experiential marketing haven't gotten the picture yet. All your marketing is an experience—the question ...
- Robin Sharma Life is short. Do big things.
DANIMA Technologies Inc. shared Robin Sharma's photo.
- PostSecret #WednesdayWisdom
DANIMA Technologies Inc. shared PostSecret's photo.
- Practicing Moderation with Your Marketing & Why It Matters Think you can overcome declining reach on Facebook or other social media channels simply by posting more? It's not that simple.
Marketers ruin everything, particularly when they get too aggressive. Learn how to find the right balance with ...
- What you can learn from these young startups about harnessing the... Are you really taking advantage of the possibilities created by digital media?
Digital media isn’t just a tool for startups: all entrepreneurs need more efficient, cost-effective ways to reach their target markets
- The Mighty Considering about 17 percent of the population has dyslexia, this is an incredible breakthrough
Why has no one thought of this before?
DANIMA Technologies Inc. shared The Mighty's video.
- UnMarketing Wow. It all started with them threatening her for using her own images!
DANIMA Technologies Inc. shared UnMarketing's post.
- Ultra-High Speed Internet Coming to 300 Communities in Southwestern Ontario Good news for Southwestern Ontario residents!! So this means you can add more photos and vids to your site and it won't slow you down!! Contact DANIMA to see how we can take your web site to the next level!!
- Todd Wilbur More #geniusmarketing 😂
In Texas. The spelling may be a little off, but the produce is great...
DANIMA Technologies Inc. shared Todd Wilbur's photo.
- The world's most famous stock photo model is a mysterious Canadian Fascinating. There's even a whole community on Facebook, Ariane - The Overexposed Stock Image Model, dedicated to spotting her around the world!
Rebecca Givens has launched memes, appeared in ads around the globe and perfected the toothy grin. She just ...
- The Art Of Turning An Eccentric Hobby Into A Full-Fledged Business Did you turn your passion into business success? We'd love to hear your story.
Jihan Zencirli started out making elaborate balloon arrangements for friends' birthdays. Now her clients include Amazon and Chanel.
- Snap Out of It! 13 Tips for Breaking out of a Slump and Getting Back... "Having a slump is not the end of the world, so long as it's short, temporary and you know what to do about it."
#sales via Engage Selling Solutions Inc
Remember: there could be an almost unlimited number of reasons ...
- Timeline Photos #teamDANIMA
Supporting local sports!
- How to Keep Computer Screens From Destroying Your Eyes If you can't properly high-five your computer screen (full arm extension is key, people!), you're sitting too close. The screen shouldn't be tilted, and should be positioned right below eye level.
It's so hard to look away. But you really ...