DANIMA Creative Group offers a vast array of web products and web system development services to help you stand above your competition in today's digital world!
WHEN IT ALL BEGAN
Funny story. 3 men were sitting on a deck on a spring afternoon in 1998 discussing business ideas and having a cold beverage when they decided that they needed to start riding the Internet wave and form their very own "E-business". Now, all they needed was a name for this business. In a spontaneous, creative moment one of the 3 men decided to combine the first two letters of their first names (Dave, Nick & Matt). Well, after a few odd combinations and a few laughs DA-NI-MA Technologies was born.
Dave, Nick and Matt began their journey by developing their very first web project, a directory for golf courses in Southern Ontario. This initial web project helped establish a solid foundation which lead to a modest client base in the first few years of the business. Since those humble beginnings DANIMA has expanded their client base to over 300 clients from simply the Niagara Region to all over North America!
WHERE ARE WE NOW
Since 1998, DANIMA has developed a strong client-base and are now offering a host of services including secure web site development, web system development, full administration databases, Social Media Management, highly effective E-Marketing, Search Engine Optimization and print design. As well, the DANIMA team offers a wealth of experience and expertise to our clients providing them with the services they need and the quality they expect.
From professional web site development and creative graphic design to a full Content Management System and Contact Database for your web site, our talented staff will help your team achieve the results you desire for your web project. Ensuring that your web site is easy to navigate through, inviting, and a great source of information is our priority. As well, creating easy-to-use administrative functionality will provide the site administrator with tools to manage the web site to ensure your visitors are getting dynamic content. At DANIMA we know that more and more people are using the Internet to gather timely information that will help them decide where they will work or establish their practice, our job is to ensure that their experience on your new site is a pleasant one and that they continue to come back!
The DANIMA Team understands the importance of making a good first E-mpression! From the fresh new look of your site and the clear, clean, and easy to navigate pages to browser compatibility, DANIMA can ensure that your business is represented positively in today's Net E-conomy.
The DANIMA Team hopes we can make you, and your business,
part of both "our history" and our future!
Dave Rotella Jr., Owner
- My favorite song of all-time isDrift Away/Dobie Gray
- My favorite songwriter of all-time isTie between Tom Waits and Warren Zevon
- If I was a cocktail, I would beSex On The Beach
- If I was a dessert, I would beGrandma's Dutch Apple pie, period!
- If I was stranded on a desert island and could only bring 3 movies, I'd bringAbout Last Night, Down By Law, Promise: Darkness on the Edge of Town Story (Bruce Springsteen)
- Favorite Actor and Actress of all-timeRobert De Niro and the beautiful Jennifer Aniston
- Favorite Athlete of all-timeTony Romo....just to piss everyone off! But then there's Tony Esposito, Wayne Gretzky, Dwight Evans, Tony Dorsett, Gilbert Perreault, Ryan Miller, Emmitt Smith, Roger Clemons (even on Steroids), Marcel Dionne, Daniel Nestor, and more recently I gained an awful lot of respect for the late, great Roddy Piper!
- If I were to go back in time, I would go back to this era1970's so I can see Poco and Springsteen in their early days
- The 3 most important things in my life areMy son, my faith, my family...and, of course, DANIMA! (I get 4 because I'm the boss)
Nick Svab, Owner
- My favorite song of all-time isComfortably Numb/Pink Floyd
- My favorite songwriter of all-time isBob Dylan
- If I was a cocktail, I would beManhattan
- If I was a dessert, I would beIce cream (who doesnâ€™t like ice cream???)
- If I was stranded on a desert island and could only bring 3 movies, I'd bringApocalypse Now, Goodfellas, Forrest Gump (Although I might relate to Cast Away if I was stranded)
- Favorite Actor and Actress of all-timeRobert De Niro; Jodie Foster
- Favorite Athlete of all-timeJohn Elway (Football); Wayne Gretzky (Hockey)
- If I were to go back in time, I would go back to this eraBack to the future â€¦ haha maybe the 80â€™s
- The 3 most important things in my life areFamily, friends, happiness
Derek Linton, Creative Director
- My favorite song of all-time isWho let the dogs out
- My favorite songwriter of all-time isMilli Vanilli
- If I was a cocktail, I would beZombie
- If I was a dessert, I would beAwesome
- If I was stranded on a desert island and could only bring 3 movies, I'd bringPulp Fiction, Dumb & Dumber, Fantastic Mr. Fox
- Favorite Actor and Actress of all-timeJohnny Depp & Natalie Portman
- Favorite Athlete of all-timeSteve Yzerman
- If I were to go back in time, I would go back to this era1960's so I could work with Don Draper
- The 3 most important things in my life are
Jordan Code, Senior Programmer
- My favorite song of all-time isToss up between The Old Black Rum sung by Great Big Sea and Drones from Rise Against.
- My favorite songwriter of all-time isPossibly Great Big Sea
- If I was a cocktail, I would beFlaming Giraffe
- If I was a dessert, I would beCherry Cheese Cake
- If I was stranded on a desert island and could only bring 3 movies, I'd bringStar Wars: Episode IV - The Unedited Version, Taken, and The Nightmare Before Christmas
- Favorite Actor and Actress of all-timeLiam Neeson and Scarlet Johansson
- Favorite Athlete of all-timeProbably Joe Carter.
- If I were to go back in time, I would go back to this eraI would go back to the late 70's early 80's and do some... heavy investing into some companies.
- The 3 most important things in my life areFamily, Time, and Gaming.
Dave Diplock, Senior Programmer
- My favorite song of all-time is"Horizon to Zenith" by The Human Abstract
- My favorite songwriter of all-time isA.J. Minette
- If I was a cocktail, I would beJack and Ginger
- If I was a dessert, I would beRocky road cheesecake
- If I was stranded on a desert island and could only bring 3 movies, I'd bringTrainspotting, Event Horizon, and the Lego Movie.
- Favorite Actor and Actress of all-timeJason Bateman and Jennifer Aniston
- Favorite Athlete of all-timeKonstantin Fedorov
- If I were to go back in time, I would go back to this eraLate 60s. Shelby Mustang here I come!
- The 3 most important things in my life areMy dogs, cars, and camera.
Marj Allison, Office Manager
- My favorite song of all-time isDancing in the Dark
- My favorite songwriter of all-time isBruce Springsteen
- If I was a cocktail, I would beMargarita
- If I was a dessert, I would beChocolate
- If I was stranded on a desert island and could only bring 3 movies, I'd bringSons of Katie Elder Die Hard Titanic
- Favorite Actor and Actress of all-timePaul Newman Betty White
- Favorite Athlete of all-timeJeff Gordon
- If I were to go back in time, I would go back to this era1980's
- The 3 most important things in my life areFamily, Friends & Laughter
Josh Barber, Junior Programmer
- My favorite song of all-time isLost in the Echo - Linkin Park
- My favorite songwriter of all-time isLinkin Park
- If I was a cocktail, I would beMartini
- If I was a dessert, I would beCoffee Cake
- If I was stranded on a desert island and could only bring 3 movies, I'd bringCast Away, Anchorman, anything else with Arnold Schwarzenegger
- Favorite Actor and Actress of all-time Arnold Schwarzenegger
- Favorite Athlete of all-timeAlexander Mogilny
- If I were to go back in time, I would go back to this eraThe 90's
- The 3 most important things in my life areArnold Schwarzenegger, Tea, Hockey
Ginger Blythin, Social Media Manager
- My favorite song of all-time isHome For A Rest/Spirit of the West
- My favorite songwriter of all-time isStan Rogers
- If I was a cocktail, I would beThe Dahlgren
- If I was a dessert, I would beGinger Molasses Cookies
- If I was stranded on a desert island and could only bring 3 movies, I'd bring Holiday Inn, Trading Places, Galaxy Quest
- Favorite Actor and Actress of all-timePatrick Stewart and Maggie Smith
- Favorite Athlete of all-timeElvis Stojko
- If I were to go back in time, I would go back to this eraThe 50's
- The 3 most important things in my life aremy family, integrity and resilience
Serge Paquin, Systems Administrator
- My favorite song of all-time isWheat Kings
- My favorite songwriter of all-time isGord Downie (Tragically Hip)
- If I was a cocktail, I would beVodka 7-Up
- If I was a dessert, I would beCheese Cake
- If I was stranded on a desert island and could only bring 3 movies, I'd bring1. Top Gun, 2. Star Wars (Empire Strikes Back if the entire series doesn't count...lol), and 3. Indiana Jones (Temple of Doom)
- Favorite Actor and Actress of all-timeHarrison Ford
- Favorite Athlete of all-timeDaniel Alfredson
- If I were to go back in time, I would go back to this era.com bubble era and make millions!!!
- The 3 most important things in my life areWife, kids and friends
Daniel Thompson, CO-OP
- My favorite song of all-time isBacon-Pancakes
- My favorite songwriter of all-time isrick sanchez
- If I was a cocktail, I would beBlue Hawaii
- If I was a dessert, I would bedelicious
- If I was stranded on a desert island and could only bring 3 movies, I'd bringStar Wars the complete saga, Rouge One , and Star Wars the Last Jedi
- Favorite Actor and Actress of all-timeJustin Roiland
- Favorite Athlete of all-timeHarrison Jones
- If I were to go back in time, I would go back to this era90's
- The 3 most important things in my life areComputers, coding, and Cartoon Network
Light of Day Foundation
The event went really well. It's amazing what can be pulled together in 5-weeks with a great team (that includes you guys!). Leigh-Ann has been terrific at addressing our requests and being patient with my crazy schedule of mornings nights and weekends these last couple weeks. Thanks for helping us look good!Terry Kadwell,Niagara Venture Forum
See What All Our Clients Are SayingI can't believe how easy it is to update my own site. I finally logged in to my administration area and I couldn't believe how quick and easy it was to update my upcoming shows, add photos to the gallery and change my content. DANIMA's content manager rocks! Thanks guys for a great site!Sam Grosso,The Legendary El Mocambo Tavern
Steve Earle is an American singer-songwriter, record producer, author and actor. Earle grew up near San Antonio, Texas, and began learning the guitar at age 11. Earle began his career as a songwriter in Nashville and released his first EP in 1982. His breakthrough album was the 1986 Guitar Town. Since then Earle has released 13 other studio albums and received three Grammy awards. His songs have been recorded by Travis Tritt, Vince Gill, Shawn Colvin and Emmylou Harris.
DANIMA Dave has been a lifelong Steve Earle fan, so when DANIMA was asked by our friend, Mike (who works with Steve) to develope Steve's on-line store, Dave was thrilled! Check out the Steve Earle Merchandise at www.steveearleonline.com!
Marcel "Little Beaver" Dionne played 18 seasons in the National Hockey League for the Detroit Red Wings, Los Angeles Kings and New York Rangers. Marcel Dionne was inducted into the Hockey Hall of Fame in 1992. Dionne currently resides in Niagara Falls, Ontario, and owns Marcel Dionne enterprises. He is an occasional member of the Buffalo Sabres Alumni Hockey Team despite never playing, or living there as a player.
DANIMA has worked closely with Marcel for many years, designing wine labels, his new logo and his web site. As well, DANIMA designed the Marcel's daughter's Blue Line Diner web site, their logo and continue to design and print their menus. Check out Marcel's store in Niagara Falls when you get a chance! You'll definitely want to bring your credit card!
Elvis Stojko was born in Newmarket, Ontario, Canada to a Hungarian mother and Slovenian father and was named after Elvis Presley, of whom his parents were fans. His father arrived in Canada on a boat in 1955 and his mother, Irenee, fled from the Soviet invasion in 1956. Stojko grew up in Richmond Hill, Ontario.
Elvis competed in the 2005 WKA Canadian Championships and placed first in the Chinese martial arts division. He has been involved with Ronald McDonald Children's Charities in Canada. He settled in Ajijic, Jalisco, Mexico in 2001. On June 20, 2010, he married Mexican figure skater Gladys Orozco in Las Vegas.They resided in Ajijic until June 2014, when they relocated to Toronto.
#TeamDANIMA recently designed the logos for his new wine produced at Palentine Hills Winery in Niagara-on-the-Lake, Ontario
Daniel Nestor is a Serbian-born Canadian professional tennis player from Toronto, Canada. In his career thus far he has won 80 men's doubles titles, including a Gold medal at the 2000 Summer Olympics, the ATP World Tour Finals 4 times, and 8 Grand Slam men's doubles titles. In addition, Nestor won the 2007 Australian Open mixed doubles title with Elena Likhovtseva. This pairing also reached the finals of the 2006 Australian Open and the 2006 French Open. Nestor also won the 2011 Australian Open mixed doubles title with Katarina Srebotnik.
DANIMA designed the Daniel Nestor Wine labels, as well as his website. When the site was live, #TeamDANIMA was also responsible for maintaining the site and the Facebook page.
John Cafferty & The Beaver Brown Band is the name of an American rock band from Rhode Island which began its career in the 1970s and achieved mainstream success in the 1980s. They achieved international success when producer Kenny Vance, a longtime fan, offered them the score to a movie soundtrack he was helming based on a best-selling novel about a legendary bar band, "Eddie & The Cruisers."
DANIMA worked with John at the Light of Day Niagara show and designed his first and new web site at www.johncafferty.com
Milos Raonic is the highest ranked Canadian tennis player in the history of the open era. He begins 2013 ranked No. 13 in the ATP World Tour rankings and represents Canada as its top player. Milos shot through the ATP Tour Rankings at age 20 to reach the 4th round at the Australian Open in 2011 and preceeded with his first title in San Jose that same year. In his short time on tour, Milos has won three titles and counting. He has one of the best serves on the ATP World tour!
DANIMA created Milos' previous web site as well as, managing his SEO and the Milos Raonic Facebook page for 2 years. It was a lot of fun watching Milos rise through the ATP rankings and being a part of his success. Milos' team has since moved on to manage their own Social Medida/SEO and web site, but here at #teamDANIMA we are all still Milos Raonic fans!
The Summit Series, or Super Series known at the time simply as the Canada–USSR Series, was an eight-game series of ice hockey between the Soviet Union and Canada, held in September 1972. It was the first competition between the Soviet national team and a Canadian team represented by professional players of the National Hockey League (NHL), known as Team Canada.
DANIMA designed the Team Canada 1972 40th Anniversay Wine labels and boxes.
Joe Grushecky is an American rock musician known for his work with the Iron City Houserockers in the late 1970s and early 1980s, and for his works since the late the 1980s with his act Joe Grushecky and The Houserockers and his solo career. In 1995, Joe began his now decade-long collaboration with another hard-rocking storyteller, Bruce Springsteen. The first fruits of their labor, American Babylon, was a Grushecky cum Houserockers album produced by Springsteen featuring two co-written songs as well as guest vocal and guitar contributions.
Joe and the Houserockers are not only one of our favroite DANIMALS but great friends and they dedicate their time and talents to a cause near and dear to our hearts here at DANIMA, Light of Day Canada.
DANIMA designed and maintain Joe's web site and on-line store at www.joegrushecky.com
In his three and a half decades as a recording artist, Willie Nile has earned a reputation as both a fiercely committed rock ’n’ roller and a singularly insightful songwriter. It’s Nile’s introspective side that fuels If I Was A River, a deeply compelling ten-song collection that diverges from his usual sound, while affirming the remarkable melodic and lyrical skills that have long endeared the artist to his passionately loyal fan base.
Willie has become a friend and one of our official Famous DANIMALS. DANIMA created his web site and continues to maintain the site.
Check out his great site at www.willienile.com
What began as a single concert at the Stone Pony in Asbury Park, New Jersey has grown into 35 shows in twelve countries in the U.S., Canada and Europe. Light of Day - the concerts and the organization - grew from a birthday party and fund-raiser held in 1998 at the Downtown Cafe in Red Bank to celebrate the 40th birthday of artist manager and music industry veteran Bob Benjamin. Benjamin was diagnosed with Parkinson's disease in 1996.
DANIMA have been partners in the Light of Day Canada Foundation for Parkinson's Research and Care for over 10 years. #TeamDANIMA continue to donate our time to design and maintain both the www.lightofday.org and www.lightofdaycanada.com websites/